Family Law

Divorce can dramatically impact your financial and emotional well-being for years to come… in some cases, for a lifetime. When children are involved, the stakes are even higher, for you as well as your children.

At Youngman Ericcsson Scott, we understand what you are going through during this difficult time. We also understand that, given the emotions involved, you may be tempted to give up—that is, to settle for less than you need and deserve just to make the whole situation go away. Don’t give up! While we will pursue a non-contentious resolution if the other party is being reasonable, we are prepared for all possible scenarios and are willing to fight on your behalf to protect your interests.

During your initial consultation, we will take the time to understand all of the relevant issues in your situation and explain your options. We will give you our opinion about the best course of action and the step by step process involved in achieving your goals. Then, we will handle every aspect of your case personally, as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.

We offer all of the following family law services and more:

Divorce and Legal Separation
Child Custody and Visitation
Child Support
Spousal Support
Property Division
Restraining Orders
Pension Division
Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements

Protect your rights, interests, children and future. Contact us today to schedule a personal consultation. Many of our clients say they feel a greater sense of hope and well-being after meeting with us for the first time. We look forward to speaking with you.