Join Us For One Of Our Free Asset Protection And Estate Planning Seminars.
Call (925) 930-6000 or email email@example.com to RSVP NOW!
Tuesday April 16th, 2019
Thursday April 18th, 2019
Back Forty Texas BBQ
100 Coggins Dr. Pleasant Hill, Ca 94523
Estate planning is dead! Asset protection planning is alive and well! Do you have a modern plan or a traditional “probate” trust? Unfortunately you may not know until it is too late!
Your modern trust must be consistent with recent law changes to protect you and your family. Make sure it will:
- Go to your children, even if your spouse remarries after your death;
- Protect your assets. Most living revocable trusts do nothing to protect your assets from a devastating illness;
- Minimize taxes in your retirement plans by taking advantage of new tax strategies under the Pension Protection Act of 2008;
- Take advantage of new estate and income tax planning opportunities;
- Protect your children’s inheritance from divorce, lawsuits, creditors and double estate taxes.
Find out whether your trust passes the test! Come to one of these free estate planning seminars with attorney Reed Scott, MBA, JD, LL.M. (Tax), partner at Youngman Ericsson Scott, LLP in Walnut Creek.
Free to attend, dinner provided. Advance registration required. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (925) 930-6000.
Get your copy of Reed Scott’s book on Amazon today!